Thanks for taking the time to see me, Ms.Freeman. 谢谢你抽出时间和我见面,弗里曼夫人。
Of course,Bob. I wanted to ask you some questions about your work and then give some guidance. 应该的,鲍勃。我想问你几个工作上的问题,给你一些指导。
Great. I appreciate the opportunity. 太好了。我感谢你给我的机会。
What do you expect to achieve in the next six months? 在接下来的六个月你想完成些什么呢?
I expect to increase my sales 20%. 我希望让我的销售额增长20%。
That's ambitious. What are your projections for the next quarter? 很有抱负啊。你下个季度的规划是什么?
Next quarter I plan to have closed the Smith deal and I will be working on the California market. 下个季度我打算了结史密斯的案子,然后开拓加利福尼亚市场。
What are your goals for the coming year? 那你明年的目标是什么?
To be honest, I hope to become District Manager. 老实说,我想做区域经理。
If you achieve these sale goals, I'll write you a personal recommendation. 如果你完成那些销售目标,我会给你写推荐信。