1. Cannot delete entity, must delete login profile first.
Root cause: The use may refer to some other resources like group,policies and so forth. Try to delete them first
Action: : Logon with root account or current account which will be deleted later,then remove all related resources like roles,groups policies and so forth. Once all the resources removed, logon as root and delete this user.
2. Failed to edit public access
Root cause: When editing a s3 file to allow public access, it's required to enable the bucket public access in which the s3 file is.
Action: Click the bucket name -> Permission -> Block Public Access -> Edit to enable public access
Please note, even you have enabled the s3 bucket and file public access, once you updated the file, it will be blocked to public access, so you have to allow the file(not the bucket) to public access
3. Three ways to share s3 across account
- Using bucket policies and IAM (applies across entire bucket) Programmatic only
- Using bucket ACL and IAM (individual object) Programmatic access only
- Cross-account IAM role. Programmatic and console access
4. Putty key format is too new
When connect a EC2 with putty on windows, it's required to use a private key(.ppk), you can use
puttygen to convert pem file to ppk file. Howervere, if the latest
puttygen version (0.75),it will use ppk version 3 as default, when use this version ppk to connect EC2, it will raise ppk too new error. To fix this error, you can use previous puttygen version (0.74 and before) to re-generate, or follow this link to change ppk version from 3 to 2 with puttygen 0.75 :ccportal.ims.ac.jp/en/node/291…